JOURNAL SUBMISSION CRITERIA
The Michigan Journal of Public Affairs (MJPA) accepts exceptional, original, and rigorously researched academic papers, articles, and Op-eds, on any public policy related-issue for our Volume 16 edition. We encourage submissions to include thorough analysis and/or policy recommendations. Submissions for MJPA Volume 16 are now closed. We will open submissions for MJPA Volume 17 in the fall of 2019.
- Eligibility: We accept submissions from graduate and professional students, academics, and professionals working in policy-related fields
- Citations: Must be included and formatted to Chicago Style and include endnotes
- Originality: Pieces should not have been previously published on any platform
- Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email subject line should be in this format: Last name, First Initial-Volume 16 (Article/Note/Special Issue)
- Include your name, institution and title of your paper in the email. Do NOT include your name in the actual paper
- Attach your paper as a .DOC, .DOCX, or .WPD, complete with citations, to the email
In addition to our Volume 16 submissions, MJPA is also accepts articles and Op-eds on a rolling basis for our online platform. See Online Submission Criteria for more information.
For more information, please contact email@example.com